Join Notion CFO & Advisors – Senior Consultant/Client Manager (Full Time)
We are growing and seeking a highly motivated and skilled Senior Consultant/Client Manager who thrives on solving complex problems and is dedicated to helping small and medium-sized businesses achieve their growth objectives. Suppose you want to make a real impact on the success of companies while enjoying the benefits of flexible and remote work, unlimited vacation, and generous compensation. In that case, we want you to join our team at Notion CFO & Advisors!
Notion CFO & Advisors is a dynamic group of accounting professionals who strive for excellence in their work. We’re looking for smart and motivated individuals who share our passion for providing exceptional service to our clients. We’re a team of young, tech-savvy professionals. We prioritize a healthy work-life balance while delivering top-notch, proactive services to our clients. With competitive salary and benefits, flexible work arrangements, and a goal-oriented culture, grow with us at Notion CFO & Advisors.
As a Senior Consultant/Client Manager, you will serve as an ongoing CFO and Controller for multiple businesses with daily, weekly, and monthly client interactions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Listening, communicating clearly, and following through;
- Timely completion of monthly financial reporting;
- Strategic thinking to improve business operations and promote company growth;
- Taking a mess and creating organization (i.e., new client’s financial statements);
- Providing sound business advice for client’s questions;
- Leading client management and accounting meetings; and
- Providing high-quality work and integrity in business activities.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will have a degree in accounting, 3+ years of public accounting experience (CPA preferred), excellent communication and organizational skills, and a detail-oriented, critical-thinking approach. If this sounds like you, apply now to join our team and make a real difference in the world of small and mid-size businesses!